Friday, May 14, 2010

Sunshine in My Soul. . . And My Garden


I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, my house is clean and quiet and my windows are open.  My dog is even snoring softly in the other room.


So I wandered outside to bask in the sunshine and discovered my flowers were basking as well.  It makes my insides smile see such loveliness.


Something about the patterns made by the arbor and the ethereal pinkness of the rhodies next to the spring green of my chocolate vine makes me a little giddy.


I could spend hours out here on days like this.


I just need some great loungy furniture to lie upon and while away the hours. . .


Well, it was a nice fantasy and a few moments of pure relaxation.


Now I am off to my graduation rehearsal.  Funny how life seems so much calmer now that school is over.  I am finding time to sit back and enjoy the roses, er rhodies.

No comments: