Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bring in the Spring

IMG_9940.jpg

Happy First Day of Spring!

It may not look very springy outside right now, but we did get a sneak peak a couple weeks ago.

For my birthday this year I asked the weather to bring sunshine and daffodils.  She obliged.  For the entire week of my birthday the weather was sunny and my spirits were too.

It was lovely.

Last week AND this week it snowed.  Apparently I have to pay for my pleasure!  But I defy the weather. I am bringing spring inside.  My tulips might not be up yet (and the deer will eat them once they are), but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a little springtime cheer anyway. When I have to leave the house I simply ignore the gray wetness and appreciated the flowering plum trees that are beginning to bloom all over town.


On another note.  One day soon I might actually get back to posting fun things.  Though since months and months have passed since I posted I am sure they will please mostly myself! Coming up: bedroom/ bathroom remodel (purchases have been made), and an entire 1914 craftsman bungalow remodel (Plus, it has a name - "Shadel House".  We purchased another rental property.  Too bad I have to stop with paint and tile and light fixtures (which my budget hinders considerably) and can't go on to decorate the whole house too!

But that is were my own room redo will come into play :)

I can't wait!

No comments: