Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shadel House: Master Bedroom & Sunroom


I have to say, I love how the kitchen turned out, and I love the upstairs bathroom (which we created out of a closet), but I love, love, LOVE the sunroom.  I love sunrooms in general.   They get sun.  I don't really get sun in my house.  Plus, this sunroom has a view of the river (which I didn't take a picture of!). AND it's right off the master bedroom.  So it's really a win win win!

You enter the master off the living room through a french door.

Master Entrance BEFORE:

Entry Before


Master Entrance AFTER:

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg
I probably shouldn't show this close up. . .some of the brown paint on the glass was a bugger to get off, not to menion the less than superb cleaning job done on that glass! 


Master - Looking back at the door BEFORE:

Master Before


Master: Looking back at the door AFTER:

IMG_0011.jpg


IMG_0010.jpg


Master - looking back at the door and toward the sunroom BEFORE:

Master Before


I didn't take an after picture of the last angle, so here is a picture of the opposite wall with a hint of sunroom to the left there AFTER:

IMG_9997.jpg


Looking into sunroom BEFORE:

Sunroom Before


Looking into the sunroom AFTER:

IMG_0080.jpg


Sunroom BEFORE:

Sunroom Before

Sunroom AFTER:

IMG_0003.jpg


IMG_0004.jpg

There was originally a door off the front porch that entered the sunroom.  We took it out and created a closet there since the master closet was quite small. . .at least that was our intent.  Before we added the rod and shelf inside our new renter asked us not to because she wants to put a bookshelf in that space and create a reading nook in the sunroom.
BEFORE:

Sunroom Before

AFTER:

IMG_0006.jpg


Sunroom, other side AFTER:

IMG_0008.jpg



IMG_0009.jpg

Doesn't it just make you want to get a good book and curl up in all that glorious sunshine?! Lucky girl. . .

No comments: