Saturday, February 7, 2009

And the Winner Is. . .

After much debate and two trips to the store, we settled on . . . the first rug I picked--and the rug that the four of you who had something to say voted for. 

We may be making progress slower than molasses, but we are making progress.  What do you think?



Just be glad I didn't let Rob convince me to get this one:



Okay, so he managed to convince me long enough to get it home (It was on sale and much cheaper) before I totally nixed that.  It only got to reside in my house for about 12 hours!  And according to my mother-in-law, it belonged on a hippie's backside anyway!

Now for new furniture. . .

2 comments:

Manna said...

Much better than the hippie one. Rob must be related to his dad, cheap. His mother would have never picked that first rug.

Shannon said...

ohhh....ahhhh...
I like it!

um......Rob.....I'm not sure what to say about the other one!!!