Monday, January 11, 2010

Unfinished. . .



I feel bad about posting nothing on her for MONTHS.  I have been doing LOADS of projects, despite being in school.  But the truth is, none of them are finished.  I keep thinking I will finish some up and post before and after and everything-in-between pictures, but I haven't finished anything (which you might have noticed is a personal problem of mine if you read my resolutions post).

Which is why I thought this picture of the tree house we started a year and half ago was a very fitting picture for this post.  It is mostly sided, partly painted.  The cedar shakes are unfinished. . .

It is the perfect symbol of my current state with regards to project progress:  Unfinished.

Add to the treehouse: half finished crown molding in our family room, unpainted trim elsewhere, a partly painted bathroom and a started laundry room makeover, 8 partially sewn chair covers for my dinning chairs--not to mention the three bathrooms that need remodeled. . .

There's more--I think I'm blocking it all out right now.

And--Come summer the list will only get longer.

What I am trying to say is, SOON I will have loads to post about.  I have pictures of half done projects just waiting to be posted.

Soon, I tell you. . . Soon I tell myself. . .

No comments: