Over the past week:
1. Cabinets have come the rest of the way out (and were sold).
2. Electrical outlets/lights have been moved.
3. Plumbing has been redirected.
4. Drywall has been patched.
5. Ceiling has been mostly planked (and will be painted white).
6. Purchased: Cabinet hardware, faucet, pendant light (for above the sink).
Thanks Dad, for coming to help us!
I am now relegated to washing dishes in my laundry room sink! We have been eating a lot of sandwiches, microwave food and the occasional dinner out--and of course crock pot meals. Less than two weeks and we will be back in the kitchen--in style.