Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kitchen Update

Since we went backwards on Wednesday, it may look like we didn't make much progress (especially since an upper that was up is now down--it wasn't square and got rebuilt), but here is where we stand at the end of the week. 


The counters have been templated--and will go in next Tuesday. The sink is in place. . . finally (it was a lot of work because it was a little TOO irregular!). 


 Plus Rob and I installed our convection microwave and our oven.  I have to say I used to be stronger!  I will have to work on that.  But at any rate, it looks great!


Oh, and my bar legs went in. . . lovely!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is looking so beautiful. I'm so jealous (I'll live vicariously through you) :) I'm so excited to see the final product.

Maria said...

Jenni,
I love the white cabinets! Your kitchen is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Shannon said...

oooh the appliances look great! WOW...more food options for you! LOL

the bar is great! lovin' the legs! can't wait to see the soapstone!